Registration is open to all study departments:
- Industrial Engineering – Day study track
- Industrial Engineering – Evening study track
- Electronics Engineering – Day study track
- Electronics Engineering – Evening study track
- Software Engineering – Day study track
- Software Engineering – Evening study track
- Advanced Materials Engineering – Day study track
- Advanced Materials Engineering – Evening study track
- Pharmaceutical Engineering - Day study track
- Pharmaceutical Engineering - Evening study track
- Civil and Environmental Engineering - Technion - Day Study Track
- Pre-academic preparatory studies
An application package will be sent without charge to all applicants. Telephone inquiries can be made to the Registrar’s Office or a form can be sent through the web site with a request for information.
Contents of the application package
A registration form, an information booklet about the College, a list of the documents that must be at attached with the application, a payment voucher, registration fees and a self-addressed stamped envelope [are included in the application package].
The application form should be completed clearly in ink.
The form should be signed on the back in the appropriate place.
Documents that must be attached
- 1 passport photo
- 1 photocopy of your identification card
- 1 photocopy of your military service certification (for soldiers in career service only)
- 1 photocopy of your release certificate from army service/national service
- Matriculation certificate (certified photocopy *)
- Certifications of prior studies (if existing *)
- Results of psychometric (aptitude) tests (certified photocopy *)
- Certificates and documents from overseas translated into Hebrew and approved by a notary
Certifications and/or documents attached to the application package will not be returned. Therefore, acceptable photocopies should be attached and not (*) the original matriculation certificate or other documents. An acceptable photocopy is a document that has been certified by the issuing institution, by a notary or by the Registrar’s Office at the College.
Registration fees for college departments: NIS 300 must be paid at the postal bank using the voucher attached to the application package.
Registration fees for the Pre-academic Preparatory School: NIS 200 must be paid at the postal blank using the voucher attached to the application package.
There is a discount on application fees for those registering online. To register online, click here.
Send the forms to: the Jerusalem College of Engineering, PO Box 3566 Jerusalem 91035 Israel using the self-addressed stamped envelope attached to the application package. Documents can also be delivered by hand to the Registrar’s Office.
Reception hours at the Registrar’s Office
Tel: 972-2-6588000 Ext. 1